Cary Cottage

Cary Cottage

Cary Cottage

The first building on Dimock’s campus and the only wood frame structure, built in 1872, Krapf Associates prepared a financial package and funding applications which resulted in awards from City, State and Federal sources to rehabilitate this historic property which is used as a transitional house for men in recovery.  Completed: December, 2005.

This entry was posted in Dimock Community Health Center, Housing. Bookmark the permalink.